In this episode, we ask:
- Have you ever considered having 16 streams of income?
- Who is Ryan Reger?
- What are his income streams?
- What tool does Ryan use for productivity?
- Is passive income common?
- Where should someone start?
- What can someone do who doesn’t have a passion or skill?
- What are the things you can do?
- What do you want to do in your ideal day?
- What makes you 40% more likely to reach your goal?
- What was Ryan’s dream position?
- What steps do you need today to start living that?
- What is your ideal day five years from now?
- How does a Bank on Yourself type policy become one of Ryan’s streams of income?
- How can you learn more about Ryan’s strategy?
My journey of entrepreneurship started in November 2008 after managing an unsuccessful political campaign. I didn’t want another “real job.” My dream was to be able to work from home with my wife, Melane.
That opportunity came about in the form of an online furniture business. Melane and my mother-in-law had started a very part time online furniture company back in 2005 and I saw this as my shot at having my own business. With the Lord’s help we did over $250,000 in sales in 2009 just on Craigslist and just in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Soon after we started shipping furniture nationwide and expanded to Amazon and eBay.
In 2012 we learned about Amazon’s FBA Program (Fulfillment by Amazon) and that set the trajectory for the next several years. Instead of heavy furniture we focused on smaller items that Amazon could fulfill for us. We now primarily focus on wholesale and private label products where we have created our own brand.
My passion to help others start and grow their own businesses lead me to writing books, creating courses and speaking. My wife and I now have about 16 different streams of income. In April of 2017 my son Callen was born and I am blessed to be able to work from home and not miss a moment of his life because of these various streams.
I don’t say all of this to boast by any means. It’s just to show you that you can have your dreams. None of this happened overnight. It was a lot of work, but it has been so worth it. Since the end of 2008 I have not had a “real job.”
I want the same for you, so I wrote Streams of Income, which breaks down the 3 main ways of making money online. It’s a short, easy read and will give you some direction as to which business model might be a fit for you.
Whatever your dream is I want to be here to push you in the right direction and point you toward resources that will help you fulfill your dreams.